1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Northwood Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. We accept Scratchpay- you can apply online here: https://scratchpay.com/ this gives you flexibility in your payments and you can do everything online!
These are the insurance companies that Northwood Vet recommends. If you have any questions, call and ask for our insurance specialist technician.