NVH Covid-19 Policy
The health and well-being of our patients, clients, and staff continue to be our top priority. In order to reduce exposure to our staff and clients, we are implementing the following policies; these changes will allow us to continue caring for your pets while protecting the health of our caregivers and other clients:
- We will continue to be fully operational and staffed, but we ask that all clients wait in their car and not enter our hospital.
- Upon arrival, please call our front desk at 603-942-8368 to let us know you are here.
- Veterinary staff will meet you at your car to assess your pet and take him/her into the hospital. We will return when the exam is complete to provide our treatment recommendations.
- Please have a list of questions or instructions for our staff. If we need to have a family member present for the exam, we ask that you limit it to one person.
- Exceptions will obviously be made for end-of-life situations.
If your pet is experiencing a life-threatening emergency (respiratory distress, hit-by-car, etc.) please call us immediately - 603-942-8368 - with your estimated arrival time and vehicle information so we can have staff outside awaiting your arrival.
If you have a fever or respiratory/flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to Covid-19, we ask that you have a family member or friend bring your pet.
All medication and/or food are still available. Please call when you arrive to let us know you are here and to provide credit card payment over the phone and we will deliver to your car. Mailed prescriptions continue to be an option, as usual.
Unfortunately at this time, no personal items can be left with hospitalized pets, including blankets, toys, leashes, carriers, etc. We promise to provide them with something soft to rest on and give them lots of TLC.
Inpatient visits are not allowed for the immediate future.
Our ability to continue to care for your pets is our top priority. We appreciate your efforts and support as we work together to stay open to provide care to our patients and keep our staff healthy.
Thank you for your help and please call or message with any questions that you may have. You can also email us at [email protected]